Isopure Zero Carb UK9/10 (Expert Score)
1kg Isopure Zero Carb Whey Protein Isolate.
This is the ultimate Carb free protein powder, ideal for those on the Keto Diet as long as it fits your daily macros for protein intake.
Zero Carb Protein Powder UK
The Isopure Zero Carb protein powder is one of a few almost totally carb free protein powders available in the UK. We have had whey protein isolates here before but this kind of protein powder goes further to eliminate the carbs in the protein. We use this Zero Carb Protein Powder along with our Olimp MCT oil to bolster our fats and protein when working out.
Isopure Zero Carb Whey Protein Isolate
Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder
Keto Friendly Zero Carb Protein Powder
1kg of Zero Carb Protein Powder
The ideal protein shake for those on the Keto Diet
Almost Zero Carb Protein Shake for the UK market for the first time.
Ikg Isopure Zero Carb Whey Protein
- 25g of protein per 30g serving
- Almost zero carb protein powder making it perfect for the Keto Diet
- Great tasting protein, can be used as a sweet treat for those missing sweet things on the Keto Diet.
- 100% Lactose free Zero Carb Protein Powder
The Ultimate Zero Carb Protein Powder UK
Being one of the few Zero Carb protein powders in the UK Isopure is a great protein powder for our Keto shoppers. You do not need to worry about the amount of carb or lactose in this whey isolate, just ensure your calorie balance for the day is in the right ratio for keto and you will be fine.
Considering how high protein, how low carb Isopure is it is remarkably good value for the money and tastes great. We at Keto Supplements UK have been trying the flavours out and we will be doing a review for the page shortly on how we find the Isopure Whey Isolate.
Isopure Zero Carb Whey Protein Isolate for the Keto Diet
The Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder is the ideal protein source for people on the keto diet who need a quick protein source. When you are working out heavily having a super low carb protein shake at the end of the workout helps you recover faster. The balance of proteins, fats and carbs is the backbone of the keto diet, therefore you may want to add in some healthy fats to the Isopure Protein Powder shake to add in some calories from fats. We have some suggestions below on how to make the Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder that little bit more keto friendly.
Items to add to the Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder Shake:
- Half an Avocado: By adding in half an avocado into your Isopure Zero Carb Shake adds around 130 calories to the 220 kcal of the protein itself. The Total calories for a Isopure Protein Shake with half a medium avocado blended in is 350 Kcal of which there are 13g of fat, calories from fats are 117 Kcal from fats, with the remaining coming from protein and a tiny amount from carbs.
- Add in a tablespoon of MCT Oil, adding 13.63 g of fat to the shake, this alone will add 121 Kcal from fats.
By adding in the good fats to the Isopure zero protein shake you balance the ratios of macros to be closer to the 70% fats, 5% carbohydrates, and 25% protein ration of Macros needed to achieve the ketosis state. You may want to consider adding in both the avocado and the MCT oil and instead of water use some thick cream and coconut milk to really boost the ratio of fat calories into the Isopure Shake.
Creating a meal replacement Isopure Zero Carb Protein Shake:
When it comes to whey protein isolate you will notice that the resulting protein shake is thin when compared to to using a whey protein concentrate. This is ideal if you are using the protein shake to boost your protein post workout and do not want to replace a meal. But there are times when you will want a shake to replace a meal, this can be achieved using the Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder as a base, but you will want to add items to thicken it up to add bulk.
We have tried a number of additions to the Isopure protein to add bulk and fibre to the shake.
Items to consider to add to the Isopure Zero Carb Protein Shake:
- 1 tbsp of psyllium husk powder (ideal if adding to a smoothie maker/blender) this is a great addition as is almost net carb free but really boosts the daily intake of fibre. Also adds a lot of thickness to the shake keeping you fuller for longer.
- 1 tbsp of coconut flour, (Ideal if using a blender, but easier to mix in than psyllium husk powder if you are using a protein shaker) adds a lovely flavour to the Isopure protein powder and adds a smooth thickness to the shake, more rounded than psyllium husk powder. You can try other keto flours if you prefer the flavours.
- Half a avocado ( you will need to use a blender or smoothie maker as it needs a blitz to go into the mix.) this adds the calories from fat, some great vitamins and minerals, fibre and thickness needed to keep you fuller from the shake.
- Almost entirely zero carb
- Its not a meal replacement, or needs to be thickened to do so.
Isopure Zero Carb UK Prices
|Price history for Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder, 100% Whey Protein Isolate, Flavor: Cookies & Cream, 3 Pounds (Packaging May Vary)|