As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chocolate is a delicious treat that many people enjoy. However, chocolate can also be a source of unhealthy carbohydrates and sugar. For people following the ketogenic diet, it is important to find keto-friendly chocolate bars that will not kick them out of ketosis. In this article, we will discuss what chocolate bars are keto friendly and how to choose the right ones.
What is keto and why people follow it
Keto is a low-carb, high-fat diet that has become increasingly popular in recent years. There are several reasons why people follow keto diets, including weight loss, improved mental clarity and decreased inflammation.
One of the main reasons people follow keto diets is for weight loss. When you significantly reduce your intake of carbs, your body must burn fat for energy instead. This process, known as "ketosis," can lead to rapid weight loss.
In addition to weight loss, many people also find that they experience improved mental clarity on keto diets. This is likely due to the increased levels of ketones in the brain, which can have an stimulating effect.
Finally, another benefit of keto diets is decreased inflammation. Inflammation is a major factor in many chronic diseases, so reducing it can improve overall health.
The 5 best keto friendly chocolate bars
If you’re on the keto diet, you know that sugary treats are a no-no. But that doesn’t mean you have to give up chocolate! There are plenty of keto friendly chocolate bars out there that will satisfy your sweet tooth without derailing your diet. Here are our 5 favorites:
- Lily’s Chocolate Bars: These sugar-free chocolate bars come in a variety of flavors, including milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and almond butter crunch. They’re made with stevia and erythritol, so they’re completely keto friendly.
- ChocZero Chocolate Bars: ChocZero offers both milk and dark chocolate bars, as well as white chocolate and peanut butter cups. All of their products are sugar free, gluten free, and soy free.
- Zsweet Chocolate: Zsweet makes great chocolate that is also sweetened with stevia, erythritol, and monk fruit. They have a lot of different products, including peanut butter cups and truffles.
- Lily s Chocolate: Lily s makes chocolate bars that are sweetened with erythritol and stevia. They also have white chocolate chips and chunks that you can use to make your own treats
- Lily s Sweets: Lily s Sweets makes some of the same products that Lily s Chocolate does, including chocolate chips and chunks, as well as peanut butter cups and truffles.
When you’re on the keto diet, chocolate cravings are inevitable. But before you give in to your sweet tooth, check out this list of the 5 best keto friendly chocolate bars.
From dark chocolate to milk chocolate, there’s a keto friendly option for everyone. And with so many delicious flavors to choose from, you’ll never get bored.
So what are you waiting for? Satisfy your next chocolate craving with one of these delicious bars.
Why these chocolate bars are keto friendly
When you’re on the keto diet, every gram of carbs counts. That’s why it’s important to find keto-friendly snacks that will satisfy your sweet tooth without derailing your diet. While there are plenty of low-carb chocolate bars on the market, not all of them are created equal. Here are three chocolate bars that are keto friendly and taste great too.
Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Bar is a delicious and versatile option for keto dieters. It can be used in baking recipes or eaten straight out of the wrapper. Each bar contains just 3 grams of net carbs, making it a great choice for those on a strict low-carb diet. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Bar is also sugar-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
Just because you’re on the keto diet doesn’t mean you have to give up your chocolate fix. There are plenty of keto friendly chocolate bars to choose from.
Here are some of the best dark chocolate bars that are perfect for those on the keto diet:
- Lily’s Dark Chocolate Bars: These chocolate bars are sweetened with stevia, making them a great option for those on the keto diet. They come in a variety of flavors, including sea salt, almond and coconut.
- Hu Kitchen Chocolate Bars: These chocolate bars are made with cacao beans that are sustainably sourced. They come in four flavors: almond butter, cashew butter, mint and orange.
- Lily s Chocolate Bars: These chocolate bars are made with 70 percent cacao, making them darker than many other chocolate bars on the market. 4.
The best keto chocolate bars: taste, texture, and macros
If you’re on the keto diet and missing chocolate, don’t worry – there are plenty of delicious keto-friendly chocolate bars out there. In this article, we’ll share our top picks for the best keto chocolate bars in terms of taste, texture, and macros.
When it comes to taste, our favorite keto chocolate bar is the Lily’s Sweets Dark Chocolate Bar. This bar has a rich, dark chocolate flavor that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. And at only 2 grams of net carbs per serving, it fits perfectly into a keto diet.
If you’re looking for a chocolate bar with a little more texture, we recommend the Chuao Chocolatier Sweet & Spicy Maya Chocolate Bar.
Chocolate with low sugar content
Chocolate is a delicious treat that many of us enjoy. However, for those on a keto diet, finding chocolate with low sugar content can be difficult. Here are some keto friendly chocolate bars that you can enjoy without guilt.
Lily's Dark Chocolate is a great option for those on a keto diet. This chocolate has no added sugar and is sweetened with stevia. Lily's Dark Chocolate is also non-GMO and gluten-free.
Another great option for keto friendly chocolate is Hu Kitchen's Dark Chocolate Bars. These bars are made with 100% cacao and aresweetened with monk fruit. Hu Kitchen's Dark Chocolate Bars are also vegan and paleo friendly.
If you're looking for a dairy-free option, Antidote Chocolate's Raw Cacao Nibs are a great choice.
Chocolate is a delicious treat that many of us crave. However, traditional chocolate bars can be high in sugar, making them a no-no for those on a ketogenic diet. Fortunately, there are now plenty of keto-friendly chocolate bars to choose from.
Sugar free chocolate
Chocolate is one of the most crave-worthy indulgences out there. But if you're following a keto diet, it can seem like chocolate is off-limits. Luckily, there are plenty of keto-friendly chocolate bars to choose from. Here are eight of the best keto chocolate bars on the market.
If you're looking for a delicious and indulgent keto-friendly chocolate bar, look no further than Lily's Sweets Dark Chocolate Baking Bar. This bar is made with stevia extract and erythritol, so it's completely sugar-free. It's also gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan.
Another great option is ChocZero's Keto Bark. This sugar-free chocolate is made with monk fruit extract and allulose for a low carb treat.
Homemade keto chocolate
Making your own keto chocolate at home is easy and only requires a few simple ingredients. By using sugar-free chocolate, you can create a delicious and healthy treat that satisfies your sweet tooth without the guilt. This homemade keto chocolate recipe is perfect for those on the ketogenic diet or anyone looking for a healthier alternative to traditional chocolate bars. Ingredients 1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1-2 tbsp powdered erythritol, or to taste Instructions Melt the coconut oil in a small bowl. Add vanilla extract and cocoa powder and whisk until well combined. Place in the fridge to chill. Once firm, use a melon baller to scoop small balls of the chocolate out of the bowl. Sprinkle with powdered erythritol or your favorite sweetener.
Chocolate with healthy fats
Chocolate with healthy fats is a great way to get your daily dose of antioxidants and essential nutrients. But not all chocolate bars are created equal. Some are loaded with sugar and unhealthy additives. So, how do you choose a keto friendly chocolate bar?
Here are a few things to look for:
- Look for a bar that is at least 70% cacao. The higher the percentage, the less sugar and other unhealthy ingredients it will contain.
- Check the label for added sugars, artificial sweeteners, or other unhealthy ingredients. You want a bar that contains only natural ingredients.
- Choose a bar that contains healthy fats like coconut oil or grass-fed butter. These help to keep you satiated and provide essential nutrients.
- Avoid bars that are coated in milk chocolate or have nuts or fruit added to them.
Conclusion: the best ways to enjoy chocolate on a keto diet
If you're a chocoholic who's following the keto diet, don't despair – there are still plenty of ways to enjoy your favorite sweet treat. While you'll have to say goodbye to your beloved milk chocolate bars, there are plenty of dark chocolate and sugar-free options that fit into a keto diet.
To make sure you're getting the most keto-friendly chocolate, check the ingredients list before you buy. The best options will have cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, and few or no added sugars. Once you've found a bar you like, there are plenty of ways to enjoy it.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.