Keto Tortilla Wraps are a low-carb alternative to traditional flour tortillas that are becoming increasingly popular among people following the Keto Diet. Here are some key points about Keto Tortilla Wraps:
- Made with low-carb ingredients such as almond flour, coconut flour, and psyllium husk
- Typically contain less than 10 grams of carbs per serving
- High in healthy fats, which can help keep you feeling full and satisfied
- Gluten-free, making them a great option for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance
- Can be used in a variety of recipes, including tacos, burritos, and wraps, and can be filled with a range of ingredients such as meats, vegetables, and cheese.
Showing all 6 results
Keto Tortillas: A Low-Carb Alternative to Traditional Tortillas
Tortillas are a staple in Mexican cuisine, but they are also widely used in other cuisines around the world. However, traditional tortillas are high in carbs, making them unsuitable for those following a low-carb or keto diet. Luckily, there is a solution: low carb tortillas, lower carb than keto wraps.
Keto Tortilla Wraps UK
Keto tortilla wraps are a low-carb alternative to traditional tortillas that are becoming increasingly popular in the UK. They are made with low-carb flours, such as almond flour or coconut flour, and are free from grains and gluten.
Low Carb – Keto tortilla wraps are perfect for anyone following a low-carb or keto diet, as they are low in carbs and high in healthy fats. They are also suitable for those who are gluten-free or have a gluten intolerance.
Keto tortilla wraps are versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes, such as tacos, quesadillas, and burritos. They can also be used as a pizza base or to make chips for dipping.
Benefits of Keto Tortillas on the Keto Diet
Low in Carbs
Keto tortillas are low in carbs, making them a great alternative to traditional tortillas for those following a low-carb or keto diet. One keto tortilla typically contains around 3-4g of carbs, compared to a traditional tortilla which can contain up to 20g of carbs.
High in Healthy Fats
Keto tortillas are high in healthy fats, which is important for those following a keto diet. Healthy fats help to keep you feeling full and satisfied, which can prevent overeating and help with weight loss.
Keto tortillas are gluten-free, making them a great option for those who are gluten intolerant or have celiac disease. They are also suitable for anyone who wants to avoid gluten in their diet.
Keto tortillas are versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes. They can be used in place of traditional tortillas in tacos, quesadillas, and burritos, or as a pizza base or to make chips for dipping.
Easy to Make
Keto tortillas are easy to make at home with just a few ingredients. There are many recipes available online, and they can be made in under 30 minutes.
5 Ways to Use Keto Low Carb Tortillas
- Keto Tacos – Fill a keto tortilla with your favourite taco ingredients, such as ground beef, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sour cream.
- Keto Quesadillas – Spread some cream cheese on a keto tortilla and top with cooked chicken, cheese, and salsa. Fold the tortilla in half and cook in a frying pan until the cheese is melted.
- Keto Burritos – Fill a keto tortilla with your favourite burrito ingredients, such as beans, rice, avocado, and cheese.
- Keto Pizza – Use a keto tortilla as a pizza base and top with tomato sauce, cheese, and your favourite toppings.
- Keto Chips – Cut keto tortillas into triangles and bake in the oven until crispy. Serve with guacamole, salsa, or a keto-friendly dip.
5 Keto Tortilla Recipes to Try
- Almond Flour Keto Tortillas – These keto tortillas are made with almond flour and are perfect for those who are gluten-free or have a gluten intolerance.
- Coconut Flour Keto Tortillas – These keto tortillas are made with coconut flour and are a great option for those who are nut-free.
- Cauliflower Keto Tortillas – These keto tort
5 Delicious Keto Tortilla Recipes
Keto Breakfast Burrito
Fill a Keto Tortilla with scrambled eggs, cheese, and bacon for a delicious and filling breakfast burrito.
Keto Chicken Fajitas
Slice chicken breast into thin strips and sauté with sliced bell peppers and onions. Fill a Keto Tortilla with the chicken mixture and top with salsa and sour cream.
Keto Beef Tacos
Brown ground beef with taco seasoning and fill a Keto Tortilla with the beef mixture. Top with shredded cheese, lettuce, and tomato.
Spread tomato sauce over a Keto Tortilla and top with shredded mozzarella cheese and your favourite pizza toppings. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly. You can use these keto tortillas as the perfect low carb keto pizza base for thin crispy pizza.
Keto Turkey Club Wrap
Fill a Keto Tortilla aka low carb wrap with sliced turkey breast, bacon, lettuce, and tomato for a delicious and filling lunch wrap.
Comparison Table: Keto Tortillas vs Regular Tortillas
|Feature||Keto Tortillas||Regular Tortillas|
|Carbs per serving||Less than 10g||Up to 30g|