Keto Ingredients UK
Keto ingredients for all your food, from keto baking flour to full mixes, find your keto ingredients here. Keto ingredients tend to be lower carb alternatives to higher carb ingredients.
Keto ingredients are just what you need to revamp your cooking habits and make it easy to create meals on the go. From keto baking flour to full mixes, we have a wide variety of low carb alternatives you can use to prepare your favourite dishes. With a variety of options to choose from, you can replace high carb ingredients with keto-friendly ones.
Showing 1–12 of 16 results
Keeping Keto Ingredients to hand is vital when doing the keto diet. Many people fail to stick to the keto diet by simply missing baked or other high carb foods too much.
You can have all of the baked goods you like by changing non keto ingredients to keto ones. You may need to adjust the recipes a little bit and have a play around but you do not have to miss out just because you are on the Keto Diet.
Keto Ingredients Facts:
- There are very few pure zero carb ingredients, just low carb
- Always check the label an use as part of your daily carb intake
- When exchanging flour for nut flour you will need to test and possibly adjust the recipe and fluid intake.
- Enjoy the keto diet, it can be fun
Keto Ingredients lists:
We have made a list of keto ingredients we have on the site. We are adding to the list of keto ingredients when we read about them, or we gain customer feedback. Please be aware that some ingredients will still have carbs in them, we have added these ingredients to the list as they can be a lower carb replacement, but with all carbs on the keto diet these should be eaten in line with the daily macro’s required to maintain your ketosis.
- Keto Flours – These are alternatives to grain flours, these are mainly nut flours that are much lower in carbs than the grain flour alternative.
- Keto Fats – These tend to be either fats such as MCT Oils that help with the ketone generation or generally healthier fats to ensure while you are getting more fat in the diet these are the best fats for you. Coconut oil is the ideal keto fat ingredient.
- Keto Sweeteners – These are the ideal sweeteners that do not significantly raise the blood glucose levels but impart that much needed sweetness to your keto foods.
- Keto Noodles/ Pasta – These are glucomannan flour which is made from the konjac root. Although the flour tastes pretty similar to wheat flour its is not digested, but passes through the GI tract therefore is zero carb and almost calorie free.
The aim of being able to list the keto ingredients and where you can buy them from is to make life on the keto diet easier. When people think of the keto diet many assume you just eat cheese, eggs, mayo and meat, but with some inventive keto friendly ingredients you can eat a varied diet.
Using Keto Ingredients in Recipes as a Replacement for High Carb Ingredients
Learn to cook with keto ingredients for dishes that taste good and still fit your diet. We also give tips on kitchen tools that you need when cooking keto recipes.
All of the time when you are following keto recipes, how do you replace the carbs with low carb ingredients? We link up keto ingredients that work as a replacement for carbs. You can read up and learn cooking with keto ingredients.
What are Keto Ingredients?
Keto ingredients are lower carb alternatives to higher carb ingredients. Sweeteners, flours, oils, and much more. Make low carb convenience food at home. We have hundreds of items all under 10 carbs or 0 carbs.
Keto ingredients are just what they sound like: low carb, keto ingredients that can be added to food, meals and drinks. Keto ingredients range from fat bombs, full keto recipes and meal replacement drinks to baking ingredients, and anything else you can think of. Add to your healthy eating by looking through the options here.
Great tasting food is simple and it doesn’t have to be time-consuming. Keto ingredients are here to make the ketogenic diet easy and fun. Keto ingredients include low carb flour, cooking mixes, sweeteners, fats and more. Our goal is making the keto diet easy for you by providing keto ingredients that are already measured out in a way that makes cooking fast and enjoyable.
Types of Keto Ingredients
All ingredients that you cook with need to be low carb and therefore most of the keto ingredients we list are alternatives for high carb ingredients. We have flour replacements using either nut flours or wheat flour that has been striped of its starch and therefore its carbs.
There are also types of fats that are more suitable for the keto diet than other oils. We advise buying fats high in MCT Oils, such as coconut oil or pure MCT oil as these help increase the ketone levels in the blood. So we have keto ingredients that are either lower carb versions of other ingredients or ingredients that specifically help you get the most out of the keto diet.