Keto Ingredients UK
Keto ingredients for all your food, from keto baking flour to full mixes, find your keto ingredients here. Keto ingredients tend to be lower carb alternatives to higher carb ingredients.
Showing all 12 results
Keeping Keto Ingredients to hand is vital when doing the keto diet. Many people fail to stick to the keto diet by simply missing baked or other high carb foods too much.
You can have all of the baked goods you like by changing non keto ingredients to keto ones. You may need to adjust the recipes a little bit and have a play around but you do not have to miss out just because you are on the Keto Diet.
Keto Ingredients Facts:
- There are very few pure zero carb ingredients, just low carb
- Always check the label an use as part of your daily carb intake
- When exchanging flour for nut flour you will need to test and possibly adjust the recipe and fluid intake.
- Enjoy the keto diet, it can be fun
Keto Ingredients lists:
We have made a list of keto ingredients we have on the site. We are adding to the list of keto ingredients when we read about them, or we gain customer feedback. Please be aware that some ingredients will still have carbs in them, we have added these ingredients to the list as they can be a lower carb replacement, but with all carbs on the keto diet these should be eaten in line with the daily macro’s required to maintain your ketosis.
- Keto Flours – These are alternatives to grain flours, these are mainly nut flours that are much lower in carbs than the grain flour alternative.
- Keto Fats – These tend to be either fats such as MCT Oils that help with the ketone generation or generally healthier fats to ensure while you are getting more fat in the diet these are the best fats for you. Coconut oil is the ideal keto fat ingredient.
- Keto Sweeteners – These are the ideal sweeteners that do not significantly raise the blood glucose levels but impart that much needed sweetness to your keto foods.
- Keto Noodles/ Pasta – These are glucomannan flour which is made from the konjac root. Although the flour tastes pretty similar to wheat flour its is not digested, but passes through the GI tract therefore is zero carb and almost calorie free.
The aim of being able to list the keto ingredients and where you can buy them from is to make life on the keto diet easier. When people think of the keto diet many assume you just eat cheese, eggs, mayo and meat, but with some inventive keto friendly ingredients you can eat a varied diet.