Keto Wraps are a popular low-carb option for people following the Keto Diet in the UK. Made with low-carb ingredients such as almond flour, coconut flour, and psyllium husk, they are a great alternative to traditional flour tortillas. Here are some key points about Keto Wraps:
- Low in carbs, typically containing less than 10 grams per serving
- High in healthy fats, which can help keep you feeling full and satisfied
- Gluten-free, making them a great option for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance
- Can be used in a variety of recipes, such as wraps, tacos, and burritos see keto tortillas for more low carb mexican ideas.
Showing all 6 results
What Are Low Carb Wraps?
Keto Wraps have gained popularity among those following the Keto Diet, as they are a low-carb and gluten-free alternative to traditional flour tortillas. These wraps are made with ingredients such as almond flour, coconut flour, and psyllium husk, which are all low in carbs and high in healthy fats. In this article, we will explore the benefits of Keto Wraps, the ingredients used to make them, a comparison table with alternative options, a listicle on the pros and cons of Keto Wraps, a list of stockists, pack sizes, a table on how long they will last, a breakdown table of each ingredient and their health benefits, and 12 customer reviews.
Benefits of low carb wraps for those on Keto
Keto Wraps are a great addition to a Keto Diet as they are low in carbs, high in healthy fats, and gluten-free. The Keto Diet focuses on consuming high amounts of healthy fats, moderate amounts of protein, and very low amounts of carbs to achieve ketosis, a metabolic state where the body burns fat for energy instead of glucose. Here are some benefits of including Keto Wraps in your Keto Diet:
- Low-carb: Keto Wraps typically contain less than 10 grams of carbs per serving, which makes them a great option for those looking to reduce their carb intake.
- High in healthy fats: Keto Wraps are made with ingredients that are high in healthy fats, such as almond flour and coconut oil. These healthy fats can help keep you feeling full and satisfied for longer periods of time.
- Gluten-free: Many people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance may find that traditional flour tortillas are off-limits. Keto Wraps are gluten-free, making them a great option for those with gluten sensitivities.
- Versatile: Keto Wraps can be used in a variety of recipes, such as wraps, tacos, and burritos, and can be filled with a range of ingredients such as meats, vegetables, and cheese.
Ingredients of Keto Wraps
Keto Wraps are made with a combination of low-carb flours and fibers. The most common ingredients used in these wraps include almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk, and flaxseed meal. Almond flour and coconut flour are both low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats, making them great options for those on the ketogenic diet. Psyllium husk and flaxseed meal are high in fiber, which can help to regulate digestion and keep you feeling full for longer periods of time.
Comparison table: Keto Wraps vs Standard Wraps
To help you decide whether Keto Wraps are the right option for you, we have created a comparison table that compares them with alternative options:
|Type of wrap||Carbohydrates per serving||Fat per serving||Fiber per serving|
|Keto Wraps||Less than 10g||High||High|
Pros and cons of Keto Wraps in the UK
- Low in carbohydrates
- High in healthy fats
- Good source of fiber
- More expensive than traditional flour tortillas
- Can be more difficult to find in stores
- May not have the same texture as traditional flour tortillas
Keto Approved Wraps UK
Keto diet has been gaining popularity in recent years due to its potential health benefits and weight loss properties. One of the challenges of following a keto diet is finding suitable food options that fit the strict requirements of the diet. Keto-approved wraps are a great option for those following a keto diet as they are low in carbs and high in healthy fats.
Here are some keto-approved wraps available in the UK:
- LivLife Super Seeded Whole Grain Wraps: These wraps contain only 3.8g of net carbs per wrap and are made with a blend of super seeds like chia, flax, and sunflower seeds.
- Nudie Wraps: These gluten-free, low-carb wraps come in a range of flavours, including spinach, tomato, and plain.
- Carbzone Low Carb Tortilla: With only 4g of net carbs per tortilla, these wraps are a great option for those on a keto diet. They are also high in fibre and protein.
- La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Wraps: These wraps contain only 3g of net carbs per wrap and are made with non-GMO ingredients.
- BFree Multigrain Wraps: These vegan wraps contain only 6g of net carbs per wrap and are made with a blend of multigrains like teff and quinoa.
Keto-approved wraps can be used to make a variety of delicious and healthy meals like lettuce wraps, quesadillas, and burritos. They are a convenient and tasty way to stay on track with your keto diet while still enjoying your favourite foods.